Friday, March 02, 2007

Paul's Update - 03/01/07

Dear Friends:

Dad said Paul had a pretty good day on Thursday. He wasn't much interested in doing exercises but Dad did get him down on the floor mat. He laid on his back for quite a while but didn't want to do leg lifts or stomach crunches. Dad sat on the floor at the end of the mat and read his book while Paul laid there. Every once in a while Paul would look up trying to see Dad ... he was actually doing stomach crunches even though he didn't really want to!! Dad kept asking him if he was OK and he nodded "yes". He did roll over and lay on his stomach for a while before he rolled onto his back again. Tonight Tabby came in and asked Paul how he was doing and he said "OK". It is nice that he responds to the question pretty regularly now. Tabby worked with Paul doing speech again tonight. Uncle Jimmy came by and visited and was able to see Paul do his speech exercises. He counted and did the days of the week. Saturday I will be leaving to go and visit my mother in South Carolina. My sister Ann, my mother and I are going to take a "road trip" to Tennessee and Kentucky over the next couple of weeks. I will try to keep you updated as much as I can. I'm thankful that things are good enough to think about going away. Our God has blessed us with so many good things lately!!

Have a great weekend! Lynne & Carl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home